How to Grease a Motor Bearing provides plant personnel an overview of the best practices for lubricating electric motor bearings. Anyone responsible for the maintenance, operation and reliability of electric motors will benefit. Use it to train operators, lubrication technicians, mechanics, electricians and maintenance personnel for years to come.
• The four primary components to precision grease lubrication for electric motor bearings
• Why proper bearing lubrication is critical to the life expectancy of your machines
• Leading-edge lubrication procedures that could save your company millions
• How much lubricant to use for periodic relubrication
• How to determine the appropriate interval between relubrication periods
• How the size, speed, and service conditions of the motor influence grease selection, relubrication interval, and relubrication amount